What is the intranda Content Server?
The intranda Content Server (ICS) supplies digitised material in the form of a web service. The material can be zoomed, rotated or delivered in jpg, tiff and png format. The current ICS is an extension of the first version, which was developed by intranda in 2009 for Göttingen State and University Library. The earlier version is still available on the Community Platform Launchpad at the following URL: https://launchpad.net/goobi-contentserver.
Compared with the previous version, the latest intranda Content Server has been massively extended and with so many installations of the intranda viewer is now in permanent daily use. A number of earlier weak points that affected functionality and stability have been resolved. A list of modified functions is shown below:
- Implementation of a cache for images
- Implementation of a cache for thumbnails
- Parameter settings to allow for a flexible image footer
- Embedding of image footers with fixed height corrected for zoomed images as well
- Storage required for PDF generation corrected to approx. 50% of the working memory previously required
- Correction of invalid PDF files in case of JPEG derivatives
- Faster rendering of rotated images for 90 and 270 degrees
You can download the intranda Content Server from our public Git Repository.
- intranda Ruleset Editor
- intranda viewer
- intranda TaskManager
- Universeller Import
- intranda Content Server
- Consulting & Support
- intranda OCR-Service
- Universal Capturing Client
- Training and workshops
|Operating system:||Linux, Mac OSX|
|Hard disk:||100 MB for the application plus storage for the preferred cache size|