Emotional skills questionnaire
The emotional skills questionnaire captures data on emotional skills and on attitudes towards emotions.
There are four basic scales that measure:
- the ability to perceive and understand our own feelings;
- the ability to to perceive and understand the feelings of others;
- the ability to manage and control our own feelings;
- the ability and willingness to express feelings.
Further assessments are made in two other areas:
- the ability to deal with, influence and moderate the feelings of others;
- attitudes towards emotions – positive attitudes towards our own feelings and those of others; showing an interest in and appreciation for feelings; willingness to address those feelings and understand them.
|Operating system:||Windows xp or newer|
|Hard disk:||200 MB free space|