- Integration of an updated colour scheme to reflect modern design preferences
- Integration of a second logout button in the header bar
- Internal storage format now available for METS: in addition to RDF/XML and Xstream, users can now select METS as the internal storage format in the project configuration.
- Additional configuration options for generating DFG Viewer-compatible METS with corresponding parameters (link for the OPAC, path to the logo for display in the DFG Viewer)
- Goobi can now generate DFG Viewer-compatible METS.
- Additional storable information for generating METS files based on DFG Viewer requirements (e.g. link to the OPAC, path to the logo for display in the DFG Viewer)
- ContentServer2 now used in the metadata editor to calculate image display live.
- Images can now be rotated as well as scaled in the metadata editor.
Generating PDFs from Goobi
- Goobi can generate a PDF file for each individual process. The PDF file is placed automatically in the user’s home directory.
- Users can define a title page for PDF files; the content of the title page is specified in the ContentServer2 configuration file.
Enhanced statistical analysis, standardisation with existing statistics
- Volume status: individual open workflow steps are displayed. Goobi shows the current distribution of open steps so that project managers can locate potential bottlenecks.
- User group responsibilities are displayed for currently open tasks so that project managers can see how many tasks still remain to be completed by each user group.
- Goobi can display the current task running time for all processes (i.e. the amount of time taken so far to complete all the corresponding workflow steps).
- Production statistics: these are only useful in connection with stepdone filters. Goobi displays the number of workflow steps completed per unit of time.
- Production throughput: Goobi can display the number of workflow steps accepted and subsequently completed within the given unit of time.
- Storage calculator: Goobi can display any change in the storage required per unit of time for the filtered processes.
- Error tracking: Goobi can display the number of errors (correction messages) per unit of time.
- Allocation to project: Goobi can display the allocation of processes to projects.
- Correction when displaying all three frames in the metadata editor
- Goobi overview
- Coordination of digitisation projects
- Workflows in digitisation projects
- Gallery of the Goobi functions
- Planning & managing of digitatisation projects
- Goobi to go
- Technical information of Goobi
- Goobi Release Notes
Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes: Goobi 3.0
- Release notes: Goobi 2.2
- Release Notes: Goobi 2.1
- Release Notes: Goobi 2.0
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.9.2
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.9.1
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.9
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.8
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.7
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.6.5
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.5.1
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.5
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.4.8
- Release Notes: Goobi 1.4.9
|Hard disk:||40 GB for operating system plus required data storage|
Get the software
|Source code:||GitHub Repository|
|Documentation:||Goobi workflow Manual|
Comments are closed.