103rd German Librarians’ Day in Bremen
The 103rd German Librarians’ Day will be held at the Bremen Congress Centre from 3-6 June 2014 under the heading “Libraries. Opening up worlds” (German: Bibliotheken: Wir öffnen Welten). intranda will again be represented, and we look forward to meeting you there.
Well over 3,000 visitors from Germany and abroad are expected to attend this major conference and the associated trade fair. We would be delighted to see you at our stand, where we can give you an insight into all our latest developments covering every aspect of digitisation.
This year we are proud to present a whole raft of new features. We think you will be impressed by:
- Goobi 2.0’s smart and user-friendly GUI together with the latest developments in the field of norm data
- a revolution in newspaper digitisation with a live demonstration of how pagination and metadata capture at issue and supplement level can be performed in seconds during the actual scanning process or afterwards
- how fast and how deeply monograph structure data can be captured during the scanning process
- the new intranda viewer and our crowdsourcing module
- the new intranda TaskManager and its flexible mechanisms for handling OCR, JPEG 2000 and long-term archiving
Make sure you are up to date. Come and see us in Hall 5 at the Bremen Trade Fair Centre, where we will be sharing stand 118 with the company Image Access.
We look forward to meeting you.